All accepted full papers will be published inSpringer-Lecture Notes in Mechanical Engineering(Electronic ISSN: 2195-4364; Print ISSN: 2195-4356) and will be submitted to EI Compendex for indexing.
1. Abstract submission deadline is July 20, 2023. Notification of acceptance will be returned in the form of review comments. After receiving the acceptance comments, please login to the submission system by August 20 and upload the full text under the original paper number.
2. The paper must be in English and should be of academic or practical value and not have been published in academic journals or conferences at home or abroad. Authors of published papers are required to submit the full text for peer review; if you are an author who only does poster presentations without publishing papers, you only need to submit an abstract.
3. The authors can check the duplicate rate at their own expense through CrossCheck, Turnitin or other query systems, otherwise the authors will be responsible for any rejection caused by the duplicate rate of the article. Papers suspected of plagiarism will not be published and will be posted on the conference homepage.
4. The paper must not be less than 4 pages, and the over page fee (from the seventh page: 300RMB/page) (Please download the paper template from the submission website [Conference Materials])
5. For accepted papers with completed registration, a 30% handling fee will be deducted if you want to apply for withdrawal; once the paper is uploaded to the publisher, no refund or withdrawal application will be accepted.
All submitted articles should report original research results, experimental or theoretical, not previously published or under consideration for publication elsewhere. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtue of any academics. Hence, any act of plagiarism or other misconduct is totally unacceptable and cannot be tolerated.